Thursday, May 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hey there, my name is Ashley!  I'm a photographer as well as a girl addicted to beauty and fashion.  I love reading blogs and so I decided it might be time to make my own :)  I especially like beauty blogs dedicated to reviews and swatches, and I'm always on an endless search for swatches of things I want to buy over the internet.  I also love experimenting with new ways of wearing makeup, but I'm especially fond of purple, thus my blog's name!  I love purple eyeshadow and lipsticks, and really anything else that's pretty and purple.  I also love painting my nails and finding new frilly dresses to wear.  I'm definitely a girly girl, but make no mistake, I'm not a ditzy one!  I just love the way that makeup and fashion let me express myself, and I certainly do it more for myself than anyone else!


So here's some of my current beauty favorites:

Favorite High End Cosmetic Line: MAC
Favorite Drugstore Cosmetic Line: Wet n Wild and Revlon

Favorite High End Lipstick: MAC lipsticks (I can't help but love so many of them!)

Favorite Drugstore lipstick: NYX Round Lipsticks and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks

Favorite High End Lipgloss: MAC Lipglass

Favorite Drugstore lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses (such gorgeous shiny colors)

Favorite Blush: Illamasqua powder blusher  (I am in love with Nymph especially!)

Favorite High End Eyeshadow: MAC and Sugarpill

Favorite Drugstore Eyeshadow: Wet n Wild color icon palettes (you can't beat their pigmentation!)

Favorite High End eyeliner:  MAC pearlglides (oh so sparkly!)

Favorite Drugstore eyeliner:  Jordana Fabuliner liquid eyeliner (this stuff is amazing and so cheap!)

Favorite eye primer:  MAC paint pot in Painterly

Favorite Foundation:  Bare Escentuals mineral foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment