Friday, June 10, 2011

Retro Photoshoot

On Thursday, a friend and I got together to do a photo shoot. She modeled for me and I modeled for her, although I'm much less modelesque than her.  While I am by no means a model, it was fun styling myself and doing my makeup for the shoot, something I am much more comfortable doing!  I went with a 50's theme and decided to do my version of a  retro pin-up girl look: neutral eyes, winged liner, and red lipstick.  My clothing choices were also inspired by the 50's, an era of fashion that never fails to inspire me!
Here's a pretty good view of the make-up I did for the shoot.

And just a silly one of me laughing :)



Model, stylist, make-up, and editing: me!
Photographer: Yanan Sun

Check out the rest of our photo shoot, and my pictures of her on my Facebook photography fan page!


No comments:

Post a Comment