Monday, June 25, 2012

Golden Evening



Not much exciting has been happening in thrifting land (which is a shame really, because I need some cool dresses for an upcoming shoot)!  


However, a few weeks ago my grandmother handed the sheer dress back to me that I had bought in the $5 sale.  It had some really minor tears, and she told me that she took a little bit of fabric glue and fixed it up.  In any case, I can't even locate where the tears were before, so apparently she did a great job!  The photos of it in the first entry are abysmal, and it's a dress that I'll use for myself (as opposed to using it in a shoot) so I figured I should do ahead a document it.


Looking up the company on the internet, I see a lot of references to it being a company from the 70s, and I could definitely see that being true with this one as well.  It is just so gauzy and ethereal, now I just have to decide on an undergarment to use underneath it!





The Silk Farm: Designed by ICINOO






It was a windy evening, and a lot of the time the dress was refusing to cooperate and blowing all around. :P  Looked rather lovely anyways!





No comments:

Post a Comment