Monday, August 1, 2011

Drugstore.com Haul!


I've been seeing so many swatches of the Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan palettes, and so I kinda felt like they were a must!  Temptalia posted swatches of Comfort Zone, which I have been lusting after but can never seem to find, and she said she bought hers from drugstore.com.  I was so excited and rushed over to make my purchase (and of course threw some more goodies in my basket)! I've never bought from drugstore.com, but I couldn't believe my box already shipped out today (Monday) when I ordered it on Sunday! So here's what I bought:
click to enlarge!  (Photos belong to drugstore.com)

  • Bodycology Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in Coconut Lime- Out of the entire order, this is the only item I have tried before.  I love Bodycology soaps and this one is especially delicious smelling.  I'm a huge lover of coconutty scents!
  • Yardley of London Moisturizing Bath Bar in Limited Edition Vanilla Sugar- A review I read mentioned this smelled like vanilla cookies, and I am a big fan of warm and foodie scents!  I've never tried this brand before, but have heard some good things about it.
  • Yardley of London Moisturizing Bath Bar in Limited Edition in Orange Spice- This just sounds plain delicious!
  • e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive- I've never tried out any ELF products before nor have I tried out gel/cream eyeliner, so I'm hoping this won't be a disastrous buy!  Other reviews praised it and the color looked and sounded lovely!
  •  Ardell Accent Lashes in Black #305-  I loved my Sonia Kashuk demi lashes, and I'm hoping I'll like these just as much!
  •  Wet n Wild Color Icon 6-pan palette in Vanity- The final original 6-pan palette I don't own!  I felt like this looked too warm for me, but I've been loving the FOTDs with it so I decided it wouldn't hurt to try!
  •  Wet n Wild Color Icon 8-pan palette in Comfort Zone- The reason I ordered!  I have been trying to get some more neutrals for a more professional look (when I need it), and this just looks ridiculously gorgeous!  I'm going to try to resist the Urban Decay Naked palette with this, lol!
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Brow & Eye Pencil in Dark Brown- My eyebrows are forever a confusing topic for me, I pluck strays and also use an eyebrow shaver shaper, but have never had them professionally shaped due to the amount of maintenance they would need (and also because of the pain involved!).  I have tried a brow powder from Anastasia, but just don't feel it looks very natural, although it's probably because I have no idea how to use it properly.  So, this could be a serious disaster, or could be fantastic.  For $0.99, I decided it could be worth trying! 
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon 8-pan palette in Blue Had Me at Hello- I don't really have any true blues in my stash, so I thought this one would be nice as well!  Plus, that bright aqua blue color looks insanely gorgeous, as does the icy pale blue.  :)  
So, that's my haul from drugstore.com! It came in at around $25 with a $5 off $30 code that I found from retailmenot.com, and I couldn't believe I got so many goodies! I can't wait to get my shipment, and I'll be posting some reviews when I get them, but is there any particular item that you would like to see a review of first?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment