Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ch-ch-Changes

So, I've been thinking about this whole blog thing.  I'm just not comfortable photographing my face on a regular basis, and lately I've become more and more obsessed with vintage things as well as reading vintage blogs.  I'm always coming home with new goodies from thrift shops and garage/estate sales, and it plays a big part in my photography as well since that is where I get a majority of my props from.

So...anyways.  I've thought about it for awhile and I've come to the conclusion that I would really like this blog to become a blog filled with my vintage discoveries, and possibly some images from photo-shoots that utilize them. :) I love researching them after the fact and discovering their history and the time period they came from!

So, very soon there will be new posts focusing on this part of my life that has become a new passion <3

No comments:

Post a Comment